There were lots of great marketing and promotional ideas this week that got my attention. Hopefully some of these ideas will inspire your business.
This Week’s Bright Marketing Ideas
- Vienna coffee company Julius Meinl allowed customers at any of their locations to pay for their coffee simply by leaving an original poem, all in celebration of World Poetry Day on March 21 (#PayWithaPoem).
- Starbucks is celebrating their 20th anniversary by selling a birthday cake flavored frappuccino.
- Target is looking to add some more indie chic to their home decor offerings by now including products from artisan marketplace, Of a Kind.
- Music festival fashion continues to be a hot commodity with major retailers such as Free People, Asos, TopShop, ModCloth and Roxy giving it a separate category in their online shops. H&M has even released a Coachella collection.
- Yoga wear designer Lululemon has addressed a problem many men have and, as such, their ABC men’s pants are flying off the shelves. What does the “ABC” stand for? Anti-ball crushing.
Wishing a happy Easter and Passover to my readers! Gail