Hope you will enjoy my weekly roundup of business news. You will notice the first article is about the Music Festival fashion trend, something I have been telling my fashion clients for years they need to be in on.
- The Music Festival Explosion and How Fashion is Cashing In (Racked)
- Pinterest Revamps “Pin It” Button (Forbes)
- More Ebay Sellers Migrating to Amazon in Search of Sales Growth (Ad Age)
- Why is E-commerce Eying Bricks & Mortar? (cnbc)
- Williams-Sonoma is America’s Best Retailer – Online & In-store (San Francisco Chronicle)
EXTRA: Are you an American fashion, jewelry and/or accessories designer that has only been in business less than two years OR is under 35 years of age? Then this qualifies you to submit your business to Racked.com’s Young Guns Competition. Good luck!
Enjoy your weekend! Gail
April Marketing Calendar for Online Shops
Get 90 different marketing ideas and tactics that will get attention for your online shop in April ($10). Download here.