Can you believe June is almost over? Why doesn’t January go as fast? Oh well, here are some interesting reads for the weekend.
- Are Indie Brands the Answer for Plus Size Fashion? (Racked)
- Even Japanese Candy Has Become a Monthly Subscription Service (Japan Crate)
- Once a Cool Social Media Site, Ello Now Wants to Be Etsy (Crain’s New York Business)
- Alibaba Marketplace’s 11 Main Street to Merge with OpenSky (TechCrunch)
- 9 Cool Apps if You Have a BigCommerce Shop (Ecommerce Platforms)
Enjoy your weekend … Gail