Right now is a good time to pitch a story to your local business reporter in hopes of getting some press for your company in December.
December is all about winter, the holidays, and end of year wrap ups, so here are some headlines you could pitch or maybe one of these will inspire one of your own:
- How This Local Business is Pulling Out all the Stops for the Holiday Shopping Season
- Local Company to Host Food and Toy Drive
- Was Black Friday a Boom or Bust for These Small Businesses
- Why You Should Shop These Local Businesses This Christmas Season
- How a Bad Winter Could Impact These Local Businesses
- Challenges and Wins in 2015 for Local Companies
- Our Favorite Local Small Businesses of 2015
- What These Local Companies Plan to Do Differently in 2016
- Advice for Starting a Business in 2016, from 5 Local Small Business Owners
As I have always said, you have to give a reporter a compelling and timely story headline (and then show how your company would fit in the story) as this makes it easier for them to see the value in the pitch. Good luck and let me know if you have success.
Before You Go….
- Check out my e-book shop on Gumroad
- Share this post on Facebook and follow me for exclusive tips and news
- Also see my post How to Use Local Press to Get Quick Sales
Thanks so much for your support!
© 2015 Gail Oliver, Attention Getting Marketing. All rights reserved.