ASK GAIL: ANSWERING YOUR SMALL BUSINESS QUESTIONS
I’ve been making a lot of changes to my business and feel that quality content on my new website is needed in order to be found in searches. Honestly, I’m a little confused by it. I understand quality content from a bloggers point of view but for an e-commerce site, I’m not sure what to put on there that is going to get me found in searches where people will be looking to buy my products. My main focus is to promote my Smoosh Boxes right now.
- 15 Christmas Gift Ideas for Dog Lovers
- 5 Awesome Monthly Subscription Boxes for Pet Owners
- 8 Boston Terrier Puppy Training Tips
- 20 Male Dog Names & Their Meaning
- 12 Non-Shedding Dog Breeds
- 10 of the Cutest Puppy Videos on YouTube
You do not always have to write original content, you can curate content as long as you give credit. Now, because you are primarily an e-commerce site and not a blogger by trade, you just have to post once a week. You may want to make it on #WoofWednesday.
Best of luck!
Just 3 More Things to Do…
Thanks for your support!
© 2015 Gail Oliver, Attention Getting Marketing. All rights reserved.