Selling art on Etsy is not an easy feat, due to the fact that there is so much competition. However, my ebook, Marketing Ideas for Art & Home Online Shops will give you some very helpful tips to make your Etsy art shop a standout.
Tips for Selling Art on Etsy
- Take advantage of National #InspireYourHeartwithArt Day on January 31st that trends big on social media. It is a great PR opportunity with both home decor blogs and even your local media.
- If you have already set up a free profile on Houzz.com, use it to follow interior decorators and designers that may want your art for their clients.
- Also on Houzz, comment regularly on articles that have to do with art, as well as answer questions in the forums about art, as these are opportunities for other readers to see your shop name.
- Don’t just pin your art to Pinterest, pin a collage that looks like a gallery art wall of your art, to help upsell more pieces.
- Businesses also need art (not just home owners) so run ads on Facebook that target dentist offices, doctors offices and restaurant owners.
- Wear your art on a tshirt (that also has your shop name and url) and give shirts to family and friends to wear at every major public event like concerts, charity walks, and festivals.
- Ask a local builder if you can hang some pieces in their model home in exchange for leaving cards for your shop below the piece. i.e. Art courtesy of XYZ Shop.
Need Marketing Help?
All of the above ideas are from my ebook, Art & Home Online Shops Marketing Ideas. Download here from my Selz store.
Are you an Etsy Seller? I do Etsy shop consultations as well. Please visit my Etsy store here.
© 2017 Gail Oliver. All rights reserved.