I market all types of businesses, and the real estate industry seems to always be looking for truly fresh, creative and innovative ways to market their business. Below are some innovative marketing ideas that I came up with for some of my realtor clients. Even if you don’t sell real estate, these out-of-the-box marketing ideas might inspire you with your own business.
7 Killer Real Estate Marketing Ideas
- Instead of having open houses on weekends, have them in the evening during the week so that people can stop in on their way home.
- Put a solar light on the “for sale” sign (no extension cords needed) so it is visible at night to passer-bys.
- Post flyers of affordable homes under $200,000 in the lobbies of apartment buildings to lure renters into becoming home owners.
- Arrange to have a teenager in the neighbourhood watch prospective buyers’ children during an open house.
- Ask your local community newspaper if you can have a weekly feature called “Home of the Week”.
- Have a contest on Instagram for people to post their photos with the hash tag #MyHouseNeedsHelp. The winner gets free design advice and you have a slew of potential new clients who are dissatisfied with their current home.
- Make alliances with human resource directors of major companies in your town that tend to bring in new hires from other cities and ask to be part of their relocation kit.
My Marketing Consultation and Tactical Plan for Realtors
Are you a real estate agent that is having difficulty getting new clients and referrals? Then you want my Marketing Plan for Realtors that will give you so many of my creative ideas to get more clients, sell more houses and dominate your field. For more information, just contact me at email@example.com or fill in the form below.
© 2012-2014 G.B. OLIVER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED