I have spoken many times on how publicity can really drive traffic to your Etsy shop. In my February Etsy Shop Marketing Plan ($15) I give you story ideas, specific press contacts and blog leads that you should be sending out this month (for editorial coming up in March/April) and one of those opportunities is Spring, just 62 days away.
Spring editorial offers you so many publicity opportunities whether you sell home décor, baby products, jewelry, fashion, skin care, even wedding items. Here are some sample headlines you can pitch to relevant blogs, if they apply to what you sell:
- Spring-Inspired Home Décor Pieces Under $30
- Favorite Finds to Add Farmhouse Spring Décor
- Bridesmaid Dresses Perfect for a Spring Wedding
- Our Favorite Baby Products for Spring 2018
- Fashion Finds to Take You from Winter to Spring
- 10 Cool Products for Your Spring Organizing
- Great Finds for a Spring-Inspired Nursery
- 5 Spring Beauty Must-Haves
- Hot Swimsuits for Spring Break
Many blogs love Etsy products, so you can include the word “Etsy” in the pitch as well i.e. “Etsy Finds“. Always pitch a specific product, not your shop as a whole, and include a link to the listing on Etsy. Do not attach photos or anything else to the email. Keep it short, basically giving them a story idea that would incorporate your product. Keep trying. Not many pitches get accepted on the first try.
IF YOU NEED A QUICK FIX for driving traffic and sales to your Etsy shop, I highly recommend downloading my February Etsy Shop Marketing Plan as it gives you tons of actionable tactics to do this month that will get results fast!
NEED ADVICE? I do offer 30-minute phone consultations. See my services page for more information.
spring publicity opportunities etsy shop
© 2018 Gail Oliver. All rights reserved.