Below is a list of informative business blog posts and news articles from the week that make for great weekend reading. Enjoy!
- How Two College Friends Reinvented the Online Shopping Experience (Mashable.com)
- Beyonce Scares the Crap Out of Etsy – Don’t Screw With My Name (tmz.com)
- 20 New Ideas for a Subscription Business (Inc.com)
- Expect More Casualties in Retail as “Fast Fashion” Takes Over Teen Market (Forbes.com)
- The Spa Industry is Now Targeting Children (The New York Times)
- H&M Links with Coachella for Festival Fare (wwd.com)
- Award-Winning Wedding Photography from 2014 (USA Today)
- Jet is the New Trendy E-Commerce Site (Techcrunch.com)
- Buzzfeed Article Brings Too Many Orders to this Etsy Shop (Fastcompany.com)
Congratulations! A few of my clients have had some great press coverage lately: Fantasy Floor Plans was in Inhabitat’s Holiday Gift Guide as well as in February’s Canadian Living Magazine; Yellow Leaf Hammocks was in the December issue of Vanity Fair (Holiday Gift Guide), and Formulary55 was in the December issue of Real Simple Magazine (Holiday Gift Guide).
© 2012-2015 GAIL OLIVER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED