It will be all about the Academy awards this week with the Oscar telecast this Sunday, but I have some other helpful tips for your online shop. Enjoy!
Today Show Contest
Do you have a product invention that you would like to sell on QVC? The Today show is running a contest where you can pitch your idea. Check it at Today’s Next Big Thing.
Olympic Editorial Pitch
Brazil and the summer Olympics will be a hot topic for print editorial in June and July, be it for home decor, fashion, entertaining – anyway you can spin it. So if you have a product that is sports themed or patriotic in nature or has the colors of the Brazil flag, pitch it to print editors starting this week.
Are You Following Relevant Media?
Congratulations to one of my customers, Anita’s Casa who is featured in the March 2016 issue of HGTV Magazine as one of their 21 Favorite Etsy Shops. One of the tips I give in my marketing ebooks is to always follow editors, writers, and editorial assistants (for your industry’s main media) on Twitter. Media people love Twitter and they often check their followers’ list, so it is a great way to get your shop in front of them so that the next time they are looking for products to feature, they may think of you.
Pantone’s Rose Quartz and Serenity
If you don’t think that Pantone’s Color of the Year is influential, check out the cover of this month’s InStyle magazine as well as the first 10 pages.
Trending This Week
- February 24 – National Tortilla Chip Day, Milan Fashion Week starts
- February 25 – National Chili Day, #ThursdaySurvey
- February 26 – #FridayFunday
- February 27 – National Strawberry Day, #SaturdayShoutout
- February 28 – The Oscars
- February 29 – Leap Year, #MondayMotivation
- March 1 – Baseball Spring Training, #TravelTuesday
More Links to Click
- Have an online shop? I offer a variety of affordable Marketing Services.
- Find more great marketing ideas in my Ebooks on Gumroad.
- Be sure to always see what trending at OnlineShopLove.com,